Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday post

As the first semester of grad school comes to an end, I feel compelled to post something.  Before I start with the nitty gritty, it should be noted that I have recently become the owner of a new kitty.  Name is still a working title, but Kitty Purry and Boo have been prominent forerunners.  She's cute and tiny, almost as cute as good ole Cabbit.

Anyways, 1 more week until I will be back in Oregon for a week, and I am quite excited for that.  Hoping for 3 A's in my classes, but could live with a B or 2 Bs.  It's been a good semester getting used to the program and the area.

While in Portland I will try and visit as many people as possible, but I apologize now if I miss you when I am there.  With so many people to visit in such a short time during the holiday season, time is at a premium.  SO if I miss ya, Happy Holidays.

Take care all, and have a good Holiday season with those you care about.

Cheers!
-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment