Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Birthday appreciation

On this, my natal day, I wish to express my love and appreciation to all of my friends and those I hold dear.  

You all rock.  Although I suppose this means I am getting older, a quarter of my life is over... if I'm lucky.  Debbie Downer... : )

On a side note, my bday eve was spent riding a bus back from Maricopa (3.5 hours away) filled with 30+ high school girls soccer players who stank.  Pulled into Flag at 11:45 pm probably about 15 degrees, maybe colder, and car nearly didn't start.  On the bright side, JV won 7-0, Varsity won 11-0.  Good start to the season.  However, if I get sung to at practice today, I am going to quit.  Ok, maybe not quit, but it is an unhoped for event.

Regards from the snowy icy hamlet at 7000 feet.

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment