Friday, November 26, 2010

First Post Folks

Well everyone, I think I have finally caved.  This will be a running document on my escapades here in Flagstaff, AZ. 

To get this off on the right note, let me say that I am enjoying Flagstaff.  While not my ideal situation, it has proven itself to be alright.  School is ok, definitely not as difficult as I had thought.  Being a Teaching Assistant and teaching stats lab to imbeciles (undergrads) is....challenging but good.  Coaching club soccer here in Flag with the U17 girls was good, and now I am coaching the HS team.  Other than the head HS coach being a complete dingbat, it is a fun time, and I do get paid for it, so there's that...

But I do miss my peoples from Oregon, and  cannot wait for the reunion that will ensue December 18-25.  Much do be done.  Back to faking doing homework.  More to come soon as finals week is approaching and I will need distractions.

Cheers!
-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment